Translate

samedi 9 janvier 2016

The new blog More Than Words ...

Hi everyone , A new blog of challenge was born , More Than Words , Challenge is based on a Word inspiration and a Creative Challenge. This month is Personnality / Selfie ...
This challenge is open to layouts, canvases and art journal pages only.
I choose canvases ...


To talk a little about myself , i am a girl who likes to laugh, play tricks, make people around me HAPPY! I´m also a big dreamer and i love create a fantasy world. I love TinkerBell and i assume myself ;)
So in my project is the idea of imaginary world that says I like to take me fly, take on new challenge but especially to go beyond my limits ... I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

Allô tout le monde, un nouveau blog est né, les défi sont basés sur l'inspiration d'un mot et défi créatif ... Ce mois ci Personnalité/ egoportrait. Nous avons droit aux page a l'art journal ou au caneva. J'ai choisi de faire un caneva. 
Pour parler un peu de moi je suis une fille qui aime rigoler, jouer des tours et rendre les gens heureux autour de moi. Je suis aussi une grande rêveuse et j'aime me créer des mondes fantastique où tout est possible. Je suis fan de Tinkerbell et je m'assume . Ha! Ha ! 
Dans mon projet on retrouve l'idée du monde imaginaire qui dit que j'aime prendre mon envol, relever de nouveau défi, aller au delà de mes propres limites ... 
Comme le dit si bien l'expression , I BeLiEve I cAn FlY ! 
Voici le defi
The january challenge


 Et maintenant place a ma création ... 
This is my participation






quelques plan rapprochés
Some close up ...











I am very proud of my creation and i think he speak very well of me ...
Also this is the first reason why i share it with you ..

Merci du coup d'oeil :)




14 commentaires:

  1. Wow....amazing canvas !! I absolutely love the geometry and balance of your work !! And you used an unconventional color combo in the most perfect way !! Well done !! Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow wow wow, this is gorgeous with such a lovely photo of you. I enjoyed reading about your personality too. You have totally nailed our challenge with this canvas, it is BEAUTIFUL. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous is right!! The word I would use to describe your entry!! Gorgeous color and textures! A real stunner! Awesome take on our Mood Board! All the best from more Than Words! ")

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh wow! thank you very much for your comments , I am realy happy to read this

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Awesome project! Great photo! Love all the texture and fun embellishments! Thanks for joining along with MTW :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you Mona , rarely like a picture of me but this one is juste perfect :)

      Supprimer
  6. haaaaa wowwww Je suis totalement en adoration avec ta création! Vraiment magnifique! Merci pour ta participation à More than words ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh WOW! lots going on.. Just the way I like it... THANK YOU for joining US this month over @ More Than Words!!! ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love the colors, the textures, all the details! This canvas just leaves me speechless! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words! This is amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Valia ! You let me spechless also before such a comment ... WOW ! Î am really proud that you like my work, it also one of my favorite :D

      Supprimer
  9. I am totally in love with mixed media and I find your canvas to be superbly done! Excellent colour combo, love all that texture and your take on the challenge is right on! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This is superb! I love your background work and the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at our very first More Than Words challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer