Translate

lundi 22 février 2016

More Than Word february 2016 ... wonderful & sparkle

Hi everyone ! I'm happy to share you my project for the february challenge of More Than Word. It was very difficult for me to find what is wonderful and shining... So I searched to find a picture on pinterest representing sparkle, because I had a wonderful chipboard of sparkle I wanted to use.
For me, wonderful is synonymous of fairytale ...
could not see myself eating bright LOL so I choose a photo already made ... 
I think the challenge is successful and here is my result

Allo gang ! Je suis très heureuse de vous presenté ma participation au défi de fevrier de More Than Word . Ce fut très difficile pour moi de trouver ce qui est merveilleux et qui brille alors j'ai fouiller pour trouver une image sur pinterest qui représente sparkle, parceque j'avais un magnifique chipboard que je voulais utiliser. Pour moi wonderful est synonyme de féérie et je ne me voyais pas manger des brillants alors j'ai pris cette photo hahaha . Je pense que j'ai relevé le défi en voici mon résultat ...




]







Merci du coup d'oeil ... / Thank for passing by :)


16 commentaires:

  1. Oh Tartine, you have done it yet again. This is insane GORGEOUS. You have soooo rocked our challenge. Love this. Thanks for playing with us again at More Than Words. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Di ;) I had a lot of fun to do ... I am addicted to more than word LOL

      Supprimer
  2. Your chipboard word Sparkle looks FANTASTIC... Gorgeous page! Thanks Tartine for joining our challenge this month for More Than Words! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow! Your title sure sparkles! Your colours are amazing too! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh I love all those amazing glitter details !! And you have a shiny photo too, a great choise for our challenge !!Thank you for joining us over at More then Words !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Helen :) Tartine Peluche = more and more details , I'm unable to put less :O ...

      Supprimer
  5. Beau beau beau!!!! vraiment une pure merveille!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci bella c'est tres gentil d'etre passé me laisser un tit message

      Supprimer
  6. I love the colors you chose for your layouts and all the litle details! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is a true work of art! Absolutely adore it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. You have totally nailed this Mood Board on the head!!! This is stunning! Love it! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    RépondreSupprimer