Translate

lundi 29 février 2016

second participation at More Than word challenge of february

Hi everyone ! I'm on fire this month ... I'm recovering, an operation at the foot ... ouch. I have so much time to scrap and I've been wanting to do a second project for the challenge of More than word.
This month use the word WONDERFUL and make your project sparkle and shine ...
clik there for more details 



I was inspired by Alice in Wonderland. I am unable to give honor to my project with my photos, it's snowing outside and without sun ...
If you want participate , Go Go Go ! it's the last day. Hurry up ! There are only a few hours ...
Here my interpretation of challenge Wonderful and sparkle ...


On lâche pas les filles ! Je suis en feu ce mois ci, du a une convalesce . Une opération au pied ... ouch ... J'ai donc beaucoup plus de temps pour bricoler . J'ai eu envie de faire un second projet pour More than word. Ce mois ci utiliser le mot WONDERFUL et faire de sa çréation un projet brillant et etincelant ...
Cliquer ici pour plus de details



Je me suis inspirée d'Alice au pays des merveilles. Je suis pas tout a faite satisfaite du résultat mais je l'aime quand même assez pour vous le partager.
Si vous voulez participer au defi dépèchez- vous il ne reste que quelques heures ...
Voici mon interprétation du challenge Wonderful and Sparkle







I did the brick wall myself ... I really love the result.

J'ai moi-même fabriquer le mur de brique, j'aime vraiment le résultat .


the rabbit always in late ...


I know it's too much of micro bread ... 
Je sais il y a beaucoup teop de micro perles ...





I like the result of my garden fence and small cadena
J'aime beaucoup le résultat de ma clôture et son petit cadena .. 

Where your Wonderful life begins ...
just open the door :)

16 commentaires:

  1. Oh Tartine, you have done it again !!! You have produced yet another wonderful materpiece. This is beautiful & you have included so many fantastic details. You have totally rocked our challenge ten times over. Thank you so much for honoring us with your beautiful creation at More Than Words. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW! Absolutely amazing!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. C'est magnifique Tartine, on dirais une histoire! Merci de participé à More Than Words!
    KareenBH

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Kareen c'est tres gentil d'etre passé me dire quelques mots xxx

      Supprimer
  4. Oh my - I'm so glad you join us again with such a wonderful creation! I love it! I hope your foot is better soon. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - again!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Completely in Love with this Gorgeous design!
    Sensational!!! Superbe Tartine!
    Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!
    Xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A masterpiece! Im saying no more! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I'm so happy to read all your message Big thanks all xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. So glad you enjoyed the challenge so much! You did another astounding job with this layout! such a talented lady! ALL the best from More Than Words! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Truly magical indeed! You are very talented! You made a whole fairytale with all the right ingredients. Love the colors, textures and embellishments. Every thing is where it should be. Stunning. Beautiful. Out of this world!♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Truly magical indeed! You are very talented! You made a whole fairytale with all the right ingredients. Love the colors, textures and embellishments. Every thing is where it should be. Stunning. Beautiful. Out of this world!♡

    RépondreSupprimer