Translate

mercredi 9 mars 2016

Follow your Bliss ...

Hello !
This month I decided to combine two challenge to help me in my inspiration of my challenge on More Than Words . I used the color combo of Lindy's stamp gang And my main challenge being that of More than words, I had to use gesso on my layout and use the word BLISS for inspiration. Let's to look at this in detail.







Here my participation



Bliss, a word that I never use ... I had to find its definition before I started. I go to bed smarter because I know now what it mean Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Therefore Bliss = Happiness, I have choose the quote : Follow your bliss because if you want be your own kind of beautiful , you should love yourself and for love. For love tourself you should be happy therefore you have found your happiness ( BLISS )



I had fun with calligraphy ...





GESSO
I painted my background and use gesso to soften the colors and give a mottled texture. I have also used it on the strips of paper under the photo .









I painted my background with Lindy's stamps gang magical Steampunk sepia, time travel teal and shabby turbine teal from the kit industrial chic available here 

I painted my flower with tibetan poppy teal and i have altered my paper with cattail copper brown from de kit automn leaves available here

I have also used lindy's stamp spray Blasing Sun Available here

for my background and also for the flowers i have used lindy's stamp spray gecko green available here













19 commentaires:

  1. Oh Tartine, another BEAUTIFUL creation. I love love love it. So many gorgeous details. You have totally rocked our challenge and I am so glad that you are happy, that you have learn't the meaning of another English word. good on you. :) Thanks for playing with us again at More Than Words.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I laugh heartily while reading your message Di :) I am not bilingual but I managed to make myself understood. However, these unusual words are new to me. I learn every day Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Thank you for your message it is always a pleasure to read you . xx

      Supprimer
  2. This is so pretty, love the way all the leaves and flowers frame your gorgeous photos.. beautiful..

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Vraiment une magnifique page! Tout est parfait!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fantastic page Tartine, your layering is just gergeous and those leaves created the perfect background !! Thank you for joining us at More than Words !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Magical! Wonderful circle design... and I love your title and quote! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Yet another fantastic project Tartine! You work is always fabulous - we love it at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Heather :D I´m happy to read this this morning

      Supprimer
  7. Your layout is SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS.. Thanks Tartine joining in over @ More Than words this month! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is fabulous. Love it.
    Thanks for playing along at Lindys.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is stunning Tartine!! I love all the stamping and coloring you did just gorgeous! All the best from More Than Words! :) I invite you to visit my blog this month for a giveaway! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Your layout is very beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's Stamp Gang for the Color Challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Your page was so soft and feminine - loved it! Thanks so much for joining in the Lindy's challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer