Translate

mardi 16 août 2016

More Than Words Challenge



Allô!
Voici mon interprétation du défi du mois d'août sur
MORE THAN WORDS CHALLENGE

Hello,
Here my participation for the challenge of
More Than Words


''Friends & Circles'', I choose the same picture than my sister-in-law,'' Kjkareen'' Kareen Dion used for the same challenge . It was for me another challenge. TWO DIFFERENT STYLES WITH ONE SAME PICTURE ...
She's the only '' Real '' friend I have. I can really count on her, whenever I need. We can talk about anything, we can laugh, cry or just stay in silence ... Each time is a good time with her. I like this person as my own sister that I never had the chance to have.

I choose wire thread of Prima Marketing to build my many circles and I have placed to frame my photo. I add more beads of different size that are also some sort of circles. And finally I had several flairs created by it, you can find it on her ETSY SHOP.
.....

''Friends & Circles'' , J'ai choisi d'utiliser la même photo que ma belle sœur ,Kareen Dion alias Kjkareen, a utilisé pour ce même défi. C'était en quelques sorte un défi de plus pour moi DEUX STYLES DIFFÉRENT POUR UNE SEULE PHOTO....
Elle est ma seule véritable amie sur qui je peux vraiment compter n'importe quand. Nous pouvons parler de tout et de rien, rigoler, crier ou tout simplement rester dans le silence... chaque moment est un bon moment. Jaime cette personne comme ma propre sœur que je n'ai jamais eu la chance d'avoir.

J'ai choisis d'utiliser le fil de metal de prima pour créer mes nombreux cercles et je les ai placé de façon a encadrer ma photo. J'ai ajouté plusieurs perles de différentes grosseurs qui sont en quelques sorte aussi des cercles. Et finalement j'ai utilisé plusieurs des badges créer par elle que vous pouvez vous procurer sur sa boutique Etsy.

.....









Merci du coup d'œil !!
Thanks for stoppin' by


10 commentaires:

  1. Oooh wow wow wow Tartine, this is totally GORGEOUS. LOOOOOOVE your take on our challenge this month & yes that sure is a great photo too. Thanks for playing along with us again at More Than Words. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow girl, this is a work of art! This should hang on a wall for all to see. Thank you for sharing your art with us at More Than Words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow girl, this is a work of art! This should hang on a wall for all to see. Thank you for sharing your art with us at More Than Words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lol! I love that you both used the same photo but in your own very different styles! This is yet another wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words again this month.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Excellent background work Tartine !! So rich and interesting !! Wonderful layout, love it very much !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Amazing! Really beautiful details..

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wow I really love this & how much work has been involved in your layout!!! Totally blew me away at the layers & the depth of this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love that chipboard title!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Vraiment une belle page! Beaucoup de détails c'est superbe!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Fantastic take on our challenge this month!! I love that you explained your layout in depth! It lets us know that you really understood the challenge and did this page just for us!Love this!! All the best! :)

    RépondreSupprimer